I've got a lot on my mind, and more tabs open that is really reasonable. Some of them are super-long, and I'm going to need some time to process. Meanwhile, I'll share some links.
Reading In Progress:
- Definition of: Superordinate Goals from the psychology glossary on alleydog.com
- Superordinate Goal on p2pfoundation.net
- Superordinate goals: Conflict resolution technique on affectiveteaching.com
- Consensus Decision Making on seedsforchange.org.uk
- Multiparty Negotiations at galimagroup.com
- On Conflict and Consensus: a handbook on Formal Consensus decision making at ic.org